While we want you to personally experience the vision of UP, IN, and OUT, we want you to do this alongside other people. We offer several opportunities beyond Sunday for you to connect with other people and work through this vision together.
1. Missional Community (Adults and Kids) and Youth Missional Community (most Thursdays, 6:30pm, in homes)
- As a missional community, we are discovering how to intentionally Look UP and Live OUT as we authentically Lean IN.
- The missional community meets in a home and develops a monthly rhythm of opportunities that help us experience this vision.
- While this community is family sensitive, you don’t have to have kids or teens to participate.
- We learn how to “share responsibility” as a biblical community as we study the bible together, spend time praying and interacting in gender specific groups, and work on a vision to intentionally reach out to the people around us as we live, work, and play.
- Long-term, we’ll be asking God to multiply this initial community on mission into multiple ones that each take on their own unique expression of our vision.
2. Wednesday Night Prayer Gathering at a home, 7:00pm.
- Join with others for a time that’s heavily focused on prayer but also includes snacks, fellowship, and Scripture study.
3. Saturday Men’s Breakfast, 8:30am at L. George’s
- This is a time of casual fellowship over breakfast and coffee. All men are welcome.
4. Tuesday Ladies Bible Study, 12:30, at the church building
- While this study consists mostly of our senior ladies, this group is open to all ladies who desire to connect and encourage one another.