A camp where we combine fun, biblical truths, and sports
to create a week that all kids are sure to enjoy.
- Get Ready: Everyone loves to get in the game, but the preparation before the game plays a huge part in how successful you will be during the game. During this camp, we’ll help kids discover the importance of preparation in both sport and life. 1 Peter 3:15 (MSG) says, “Through thick and thin, keep your hearts at attention, in adoration before Christ, your Master. Be ready to speak up and tell anyone who asks why you’re living the way you are, and always with the utmost courtesy.
Camp Sport/Track Options
- Basketball, Soccer, and Cheerleading are the sport track options.
- We will also offer Drama as a non-sport option.
- Each camper will select their track option as they register.
- Each day our camp will run from 6:00-8:30.
- Campers should arrive a few minutes early to check-in.
- Each day will include whole group sessions with all campers, specific training in their sport/track, and small group times for study and discussion. Snacks will also be provided each day.
(If you have other questions that aren’t answered on this page, then using the form below to submit your question.)
- My kid doesn’t like sports, so is there anything for them?
- We offer the drama track as a non-sport option which will give kids who don’t like sports a way to still be involved in the camp just like everyone else.
- What ages can participate?
- All kids from preK through those who have just completed 5th grade are welcome to participate.
- Does my kid need sports equipment to participate?
- We will provide any equipment or materials that are needed.
- My kid has never played sports before, so is their lack of experience a problem?
- We focus on teaching and reinforcing the basic fundamentals of each sport/track, so all levels of experience are okay.
- As a parent/guardian, can I watch the camp or do I have to leave?
- You are definitely welcome to observe the camp. We would love to have you around. At the same time, we are prepared to take great care of your kid(s) if you choose to leave until 8:30pm.