For people who interested in making WLMC their church family by becoming Ministry Partners, please work through these steps that will guide you toward becoming a Ministry Partner (member).
- Complete the Discover WLMC Class. This class will be made available online, but until then, you can request to take this class using the link below.
- Complete the application covenant which you will receive during the Discover WLMC Class OR you can access it by clicking HERE.
- Individual meeting (or married couple meeting if applicable) with the pastor/elder to review your application covenant and discuss any next steps or questions.
- Our elders affirm your desire to become a ministry partner based on your completed application covenant and interview.
- We present you to the church body as new ministry partners. If you have not been baptized following your surrender to Christ, you will take this step at that time. As a Missionary Church, baptism is a requirement for ministry partnership/membership. More importantly, this is an amazing next step of obedience every disciple of Jesus should take. Our plan is to present new members on Sunday, September 25th.