Click any of the images above to find out more!
Each Sunday morning, we gather at 9:30am at 1795 N Pontiac Trail, Walled Lake, MI 48390 to celebrate Jesus! He is the reason we gather on Sunday.
- We offer kids ministry opportunities for ages birth – 5th grade. Find out more HERE.
- Our middle and high school students meet after the service at 11:00am. Find out more HERE.
- We begin with our worship service and then transition into our Life Groups after the teaching so we can unpack and discuss what the Holy Spirit has spoken to us. Whether you attend the service and LIFE Groups or just the service, we approach each Sunday hoping to accomplish these four things…
- Welcome Everyone: Don’t feel like you have to dress up or look a certain way. Our atmosphere on Sunday mornings is relaxed. We like to say that we’re all imperfect people who are loved by a perfect God. Don’t feel the pressure to be someone you’re not.
- Celebrate Jesus: As God moves in our lives during the week, we hope Sunday becomes an overflow of our lives. When we gather, we’ll celebrate through songs, prayers of thanksgiving, and testimonies. You’ll find our music style to be modern and relaxed as we typically have a light band (acustic guitar, drums, bass) that plays mostly contemporary style music.
- Extend Encouragement: Each week we want you to know that God is for you NOT against you. The circumstances of life are always changing, so we strive to remind each other that Jesus is better!
- Challenge to Respond: We believe Jesus’ vision, the message of the gospel and Kingdom, is good news for life right now, so each Sunday we’re challenged to embrace His vision for daily living.