Each Sunday morning, we want to encourage our families with kids to better know Jesus in their everyday lives. The info below provides an overview about our Sunday morning Kids Ministry.
Click Here for the JUMP! Motions Video
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CURRENT TEACHING FOCUS FOR OUR SUNDAY KIDS MINISTRY
- Prior to the Sunday AM worship service, parents will check-in their kids at the Walled Lake Kids Check-In area.
- For kids birth-3 years old, parents are welcome to take these kids directly to the nursery.
- All kids 4 years old – 5th grade will begin in the worship service with their parents.
- At the indicated time during the service, kids will then leave the sanctuary with their teacher.
- Following the service, for those parents who are NOT in a Sunday morning Life Group, please pickup your kids from the kids area. Make plans to further connect during the week via our during the week opportunities.
- Parents who attend a Life Group may leave their kids in the kids area, but just note we are only providing childcare (no structured teaching) during this time. You’ll need to pickup your kids promptly at 12pm. By doing this, you will show honor and sensitivity toward our volunteers.